Hari bhai never ever expected me to take this tag forward…anyways Thanks bro! I am sitting dead idle at home for about the last 2 months, atleast I need something to do…
Anyways here it goes…
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE : The Dark Knight, the best film this decade. Saw it twice, and still ready for the third time! 😀 Heath Ledger is the legend, and will remain to be one, and everyone else made up to make the Best ever Cristopher Nolan film.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING : The Devil’s Alternative, Frederick Forsyth, somehow I am real slow on this one. Can’t keep track of everything happening in the book, its too complicated! I finished Five Point Someone and The Three Mistakes of My Life in the meantime, they were good, Chetan Bhagat classics, but only lasted an evening!
3. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME : Carrom, or Indian Finger Billiards as its called, We still play it on a board!
4. FAVOURITE SOUND : Shreya Ghoshal, Hariharan, Shakira, Celine Dion 😀 (sorry, but its the truth!!)
5. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD : Why the fuck didn’t I use my Chainsaw, and get along with life??
6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE : Oh fuck! One more round of 24 hours, and Today I shall continue my Piano lessons, Gym, etc, etc. It won’t be like Yesterday, today I am determined I’ll start anew. And I go back to bed.
7. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE : You don’t have much in Thiruvananthapuram. Ambrosia(TVM) is always a rush and the CCD, you actually can inhale tons n tons of nicotine free of cost, They have an undefined Smoker’s zone. So, I kinda stopped. Don’t wanna die so early coz of some other chaps. Pizza Corner is the best of the lot.
8. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME : Won’t tell, it may just spark off yet another controversy. You have a lot of “I ain’t gonna comment, but I’ll see to it that he doesn’t write shit” people reading this as well. 😛
9. FINISH THIS STATEMENT.”IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D…invest in my business.” Yeah, actually I’ll start my own business. I have the leads, as well as “contacts”. And its a Royalty Income Business, so generations can eat for free!!
10. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? : Dad never allowed me to take the M800, so no four wheel driving. Come on, I don’t even have a Learner’s!! Anyways I drive my Activa at 60-69 kph range. Yeah, you can see me doing that, just come to LIC Pattom at about 0515 hrs.
11. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? : NO, NOT, NEVER, unless that “stuffed animal” is a part of my body(if that’s what ya meant!)!!
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? : I don’t remember. I was too small then. Mom used to bring me two or three cars whenever she came back from Calicut every week. Wait! you mean as in “CAR” car? well..that Murcielago LP640 is still waiting in the showroom..!! 😛
13. FAVOURITE DRINK : All time Classic, Lemonade!! aka Lime juice aka Lime Cooler aka Naaranga vellam aka Bonji baattar!!
14. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, “IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…have wooed her already!!” Come on. Let’s face it. I love her.
15. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? No. WHY should I?
16. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Dark Tan with Lighter brown streaks. Its the classic for a Curly.
17. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN : Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, New Delhi.
18. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH : Soccer, F1GP, Tennis(especially when Ana Ivanovic is playing), Cricket, MotoGP.
19. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU : Hari bhai is one of my favourite bloggers. He is kinda my neighbour too.(well, if I jump that temple compound, and Derrish’s compound, and a stupid Venja road, I’ll reach his place!) APart from that, He is just another wacky Loyolite brother, who knows what he is, and what he wants!!
20. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? : I wish there was something underneath!
21. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Yeah, this time I control my “ever-changing” self attribute, I become 6 ft at 18. And I get a Gym pass when I’m 12.
22. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Morning Person, its 0330-2030hrs.
23. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? On my terrace, there’s another storey above my staircase tower, with a book, or Walkman. It has the whole view of Thiruvanathapuram minus the rush, gossiping, pollution, Sun stroke, etc etc. And it also has no stairs to get there, you’ll have to climb..muhahaha!
24. Of all The People You Tagged This To, Who’s Most Likely To Respond First? Vipin
And I’m passing the tag to: