Okay, so I have a confession to make. Actually I have 9 statements. I just wanted to truly n honestly make myself clear to me n others.
1. I was never interested in Economics. Nor in Civics, nor in History(except the Renaissance n Architecture n Egypt).
2. For me, Money is only something that you give in exchange of something that you get, which is worth it.
3. As I understand, Credit is Debt in which a person doesn’t feel guilty at all. And Debit is debit.
4. I was never interested in the News either, except for Sports n Culture.
5. Therefore I don’t know what Money is, as others say it is. I don’t know anything about it other than the definition I gave above, a little while ago.
6. I don’t know what Inflation is! I never cared to know or understand either. The only thing I am aware of in this topic is that, when you hear that word you can be sure that the prices will rise, and everything will become dearer to you.
7. I only know how to keep my friends close. I am emotional, and I choose knowing my friends over knowing about money.
8. It’s another thing that I know I shall live on my Royalty income (I’ll have to arrange for it as soon as I leave college) for years to come. But then I would put some chap to manage my assets n expenses n whatever fancy names I don’t remember that explain various money related stuff.
9. You may stop to think and say “Why does this guy even live? He doesnt know anything.” I admit that I don’t know. But unless anyone tells me anything, How will I come to know?? I was busy studying Anatomy of a woman and practicing it on paper in the that time.
So a little help here, please!